See you in Vegas: Sonic Foundry attends InfoComm and UBTech this week
The Sonic Foundry crew is descending on
Vegas this week for UBTech (formerly EduComm) June 11-13 and InfoComm June 9-15, and we’ve got a ton of new announcements in store for you.
Come by and say hi at UBTech booth #301 and InfoComm booth #C9141 and check out our new Mediasite features.
UBTech 2012 at The Mirage
We’re the titanium sponsor and will be capturing all UBTech sessions live, and we’re also recording the Monday Pre-Conference Summits.
On June 12, our very own Sean Brown, VP of education, is presenting “Reaping the Benefits of Lecture Capture: Large Scale ROI for Large Scale Deployments.”
You can learn more about the conference webcasts in our press release Sonic Foundry Partners with UBTech to Live Webcast Annual Educational Technology Conference.
InfoComm 2012 at the Las Vegas Convention Center
You'll be seeing a lot of us this week in Vegas because another one of our own, John Pollard, event services program director, is on a panel discussion, "Interactive Technologies for Live Events" during InfoComm Super Tuesday (IST07) June 12.
We’re kicking off Wednesday with a press conference at 10 a.m. (Vegas time) at our booth where we’ll be exclusively demoing several new Mediasite features. For the first time we’re showing:
- The new Mediasite ML HD Recorder, our newest addition to the family. It streams in the highest resolution for portable HD webcasting.
- Mobile playback on iPhones, iPads, Android and BlackBerrys
- Mediasite 6.1, which includes new video content management and delivery features
- Playback support for multiple video streams and adaptive streaming
- A new partnership with Vaddio, the leading manufacturer and OEM-distributor of specialty PTZ cameras and camera control systems.
- Plus, check our new Mediasite Desktop Recorder
You can learn more about the InfoComm webcasts in our press release "Sonic Foundry Partners with InfoComm International to Webcast Largest AV Tradeshow in the World."
Throughout the week we’ll be making announcements about the fabulous people doing fabulous things with Mediasite. Today we are proud to say that Mediasite users Tilburg School of Economics and Management and Videosurgery are finalists for the AV Technology End-User Awards. Winners are announced Tuesday. Keep checking www.worldofwebcast.com for more news.
That’s all for now. We’ll see you in Vegas… (if we don’t melt from the hundred-degree temperatures, first. Yikes!)