About World of Webcast
The World of Webcast blog is written by marketing and product management wonks that happen to work for Sonic Foundry.
Our primary goal is to create a great reference site for the Mediasite user community with helpful – and hopefully entertaining – commentary and tools you can use in your jobs, on your committees and with your teams.
We also hope you’ll take time to connect with other customers, here or through our other networks.
Tammy Jackson is the Director of Communications for Sonic Foundry. In that role she oversees the company’s public relations and new media efforts, engaging and employing the use of emerging technologies to build relationships and connect the rapidly-growing global customer base. Prior to joining the marketing team at Sonic Foundry, Tammy worked as a broadcast and print journalist for more than a decade, where she honed her passion for sharing the stories of others. She’s parlayed that passion into sharing customer successes as they creatively integrate academic and enterprise multi-media into their daily lives.
Kristin Zurovitch, has more than 20 years experience in high tech marketing, management and sales, Kristin brings a keen customer-centric perspective to her role as Sonic Foundry's Director of Marketing. Since joining the company in 2005, she has become an avid Mediasite champion, building an active Mediasite User Group Community over 1000 members strong and cultivating community relationships that provide valuable customer insights and directly impact Mediasite development initiatives.
Nicole Wise joined the Sonic Foundry marketing team as the PR Specialist in 2011 after working in the world of daily newspapers. Before moving to Madison, Wisconsin, she spent three years in central Wisconsin reporting on 21st century learning and the ever-changing role technology plays in it. Nicole’s experience in journalism helps Sonic Foundry’s customers share their stories and promote their successes in the media.
Content and moderation
While the blog authors happen to be employees of Sonic Foundry, this blog does not reflect the views of the company at large.
Comments on blog posts are generated primarily from the Mediasite user community and Sonic Foundry partners.
We will post:
- Spirited debate, including constructive criticism about Mediasite, our competitors and other relevant topics.
- Light technical support details. Mediasite customers are encouraged to visit the Customer Assurance Portal for technical support information and knowledge base articles.
We will not post:
- Personal attacks, profanity, hate speech, discriminatory language, blasphemy or sexually charged material even if it isn’t explicitly worded.
- Detailed technical support questions or responses. We’ll follow up with you individually offline.
- Off-topic contributions, including comments regarding proprietary, confidential or financial information about Sonic Foundry, its products or stock.
- Spam, inappropriate self-promotion or comments entering the same phrase over and over.
- Detailed personal information, such as email addresses, belonging to you or others.
- Technical breaches, including HTML, viruses or other malicious code.
- We do not allow anonymous posts.
- You must be logged in to comment and all comments are moderated.
- Each post is reviewed by the blog authors before publication to ensure it follows site guidelines.
- Posts will be made as soon as humanly possible during normal business hours. Posts made during the weekend may go live on the following Monday.
- Please report abuse, errors or other issues with this blog or its comments here.
- If a posting is rejected, an email will be sent to you indicating the reason. If you would like us to rethink a specific decision, we’re happy to entertain all polite appeals.
- If you post content that violates our guidelines, sadly you will be blocked from this site without warning.